Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Friday, January 15, 2010

Wi-Fli

I am blogging in an airplane. I am blogging in an airplane that is actually in the air. This is a whole new level of amazing. I wanted to be able to blog about my 18 hour travel day and all the annoyances that took place. The problem is...there were none. Everything actually worked out perfectly. I got to the airport with no problem. Stepped on the plane in the exit row. Watched The Informant (which knocks down one less Golden Globe nom I needed to watch)...had a four hour layover where I got food and a masage and internet access and now I am on route to Seattle in the exit row with plenty of foot room and internet access on the plane.

I saw a bumpersticker on my way to work on a suburu (obviously) that said "Miracles Happen. Think Good Thoughs."

So I did.

No comments: