Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mis-A-Lie-ND

So it's been awhile since I've blogged.  I've also been annoyed and stressed and my back has shooting pains running through it down my leg and I just spend $300 for a chiro to take xrays and tell me that I've been misaligned for over 25 years.  I can't even begin to explain the irony of that one.  Then he did a quick pop and that cost $25 and I still have shooting pains down my spine.  I could have had 4 massages at this point for what I just spent for that!  Now I have to go back two more times this week and if my back doesn't feel better by Friday, I'm going to lose it. How many times am I supposed to pay $25 for him to pop me for two seconds?  I could have had MASSAGES.  I get so bent out of shape when I am stressed...literally!  I'm bent out of shape. 

No comments: