Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Monday, November 21, 2011

I Shaw You Do It, Dude!

I try not to make it a habit to shop at Shaws but since I got Fred, I have found it is just easier to get my lunch, dinner and next day's breakfast at Shaws during my lunchbreak.  After Thanksgiving, I'll do a big shopping trip again at Trader Joes. 

Today, I was at the salad bar and I was done and ready for my dressing when this guy came right up to the salad bar in front of me and took his hands and grabbed a piece of watermelon.  I almost puked.  So now I am sitting here at my desk, eating a salad and trying not to think about how disgusting people are.  I almost said something to him but I decided instead to just mumble "uh ok" under my breath and give him my demon eyes.  He was already busy flirting with the deli counter girl to notice though. 

Moral of the story? I have got to start cooking again.

No comments: