Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Tick Tock

So once again I'm in the process of going through some crap and really taking pride in myself that I can overcome pretty much anything because I accept the fact that I have feelings.  Sure, I might do a lot of obsessing and wondering why and trying to figure out how it could have been better, etc but I think just like everyone tells me "time will tell everything" and I have to believe that.  It's scary not knowing what my future will bring and yes it's always so much easier to have a plan but that's not the way my world seems to be going. 

Today, all I can do is get a haircut.  And tomorrow all I can do is go to the movies with my mom and Saturday all I can do is hike and Sunday all I can do is watch the entire second season of Game of Thrones and get soft serve ice cream for dinner.  That's all I can do for now.  And time will tell.  Time will if I get what I want. 

No comments: