It's been awhile since I've posted here and it's time to get back into it. I figured I would start with some basic facts of life and then together we can go from there. Here you will find ten things that I sometimes say out loud but definitely say to myself daily.
1. I keep my eyes open during yoga oms and I really can't be bothered with them anyway because I just spent 90 minutes sweating my ass off and all I want to do is drink water and leave.
2. Nickelback aren't as bad as everyone says. You only say they are because everyone else does.
3. It's cute when you post pictures of your babies on Facebook but when they reach let's say seven or eight years old, we just don't care anymore. Come back when you have something interesting to talk about.
4. How the hell do birds get out of the way so fast when you are about to run over them?
5. At least five times a day I think that life would just be exactly the same without me and what's the point really?
6. I kind of just judged you because of your race for a second.
7. I have no desire to go to India.
8. I seriously can't remember the names of everyone I've dated.
9. Do I really have to say how happy I am for you?
10. Why does every person seem to know which lane to get into to go the fastest? I never get it right. What am I missing? And if everyone is doing it, then shouldn't my lane be the fastest? I don't understand the logistics of this. I can't seem to visualize this. I am so bad at science. Is this even science?