1. When you walk into your parents room with the door open make sure your mom put clothes on after the shower.
2. When you are swimming and almost drown, make sure you check to see that your tampon string is still in tact.
3. When you decide to go to a Luau, make sure you have all long overdue family issues out in the open BEFORE you eat.
4. When putting on the spray sunscreen, make sure you actually rub it in or you will get a sunburn that looks like the outline of the United States of America.
5. When riding on a boat don't tell too many people because you will end up with too much ginger root and dramamine.
6. When traveling with your family and you see lots of roosters, refrain from making too many cock jokes if possible as it will get old.
7. Make sure that at least two people get the same exact picture in the hopes that at least one person got a good shot.
8. Be aware that each time you stop at a fruit stand or farmer's market, you will spend at least $40.
9. If you see a sea turtle, just know you are going to want to touch it no matter if you are supposed to or not. However, do not try to hug it or it will swim away.
10. Contrary to what the waiter says the sailfish is actually the fastest fish in the ocean and NOT the opah.