Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Thursday, February 23, 2012

What I'm Giving Up For Lent(il)

It's happening again.  I have decided to become a vegan for a couple of months to see if this changes anything about my body. Mostly, I would like to change the inside of my body and how I digest food but I won't get into the specifics of this.  I am combining my vegan diet with at least 5 days at the gym a week doing at least a one hour workout. So far, so good.  I am on day three and I have eaten really healthy foods with no cravings for anything bad for me.  And while nobody would ever notice a change to my body type yet, I can feel a bit of change in my stomach when I touch it.  Slightly.  I am talking really slightly.  However, I know big improvements are coming my way.  They have to!  If I am to give up fried foods, and ice cream and eggs and butter and work out all this time, I better see some changes.

I also did 30 girl pushups at the gym last night.  I need to slowly get myself back into doing the real ones. I can't believe how weak I have gotten in the past few years.  My ultimate goal is to get my boobs to shrink by tightening my pectoral muscles so fingers crossed for this!  I would for once like to put my arms to the side without my boobs getting squished.

When I am on the elliptical for an hour I make up stories about my life.  Yesterday, I had just won $36 million dollars.  I decided to move to Hawaii and hire a personal trainer for $80,000 for 6 months to work solely on me.  He would help me train to get my body to look like Jenifer Aniston's body. I would also hire a nutritionist.  I wouldn't go home for 6 months and I would lose like 40 pounds of fat and gain beautiful muscles.  Then I would come home so people could see my body and how strong I am and then I would travel more. Before I knew it, my hour was up!

1 comment:

esralilu said...

Wow nice dreams...But isn't 80,000 for 6 months steep for personal trainer? Also why can't we get lipo with all that money?