Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Monday, October 6, 2008

Diet

This is what is wrong with America.  

I made pumpkin bread tonight.  I went to the store and bought all my ingredients.  I got home and realized I forgot the pumpkin.  I walked to the corner store...no pumpkin. I walked to CVS thinking there would be pumpkin...no pumpkin.  I went back to grocery store.

On my way out, three rather large ladies from the grocery store Citizens Bank were standing outside smoking.  This is what I overheard. "I'm on a diet. I am starving myself.  All I ate today was a lean pocket."

That, my friends...is what is wrong with America.  Lean pockets and people who think eating them will help them lose weight.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HA! I totally forgot about your blog until I was searching for something in my "favorites." Very funny!