Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Things I learned Watching the "Debate"

1. You don't actually have to answer the question asked. Especially if you are a maverick.
2. Americans are dumber than I orginally thought if they think that because Palin didn't
"mess" things up, that she is ready.
3. I actually want a leader who is smarter than me....not equal to me. If she was equal to me, then I could do it.
4. Jodi Foster and Mel Gibson were mavericks in that movie. That was a great movie.
5. Joe Six Pack and Soccer Mom are going to screw this up for us.
6. Babies, no matter what their disability, should be in bed before 8.
7. I want the job of the guy who vaccuums the carpet. He had the most press coverage on CNN tonight than anyone.

1 comment:

Whitey said...

Based on my conversations with you, everyone in the world is smarter than you.