Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Win-doze

I tried putting the plastic on my windows tonight while watching the Red Sox game.  I didn't think it was going to take so long to do one window.  I guess my windows are bigger than average windows because I here I was thinking that everything was going okay and this was actually going to work until I realized there was an inch and a half gap at the bottom of the window.

I contemplated just not worrying about it but quickly realized that would pretty much defeat the whole purpose of putting the plastic up in the first place. So, I thought I would use my super strength brain and cut another piece and tape them together.

Not as easy as it sounds.  The tape stuck all over the place so now when you reach the bottom of my window, there are two small holes (and this is after blowdrying for half an hour).  So, I'm about to go walk to my car and get the duct tape which I no longer need for my windshield wipers and just duct tape the holes.

I also blew a fuse which:
a.  left me in complete darkness
b.  stopped the taping of all my shows

Here comes winter.  I'm exhausted already.


No comments: