Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Thursday, August 12, 2010

If you can dream, you can pee.

I have had the same dream for awhile now. It's hard to know exactly how long this has been going on. It seems for the past month, I seem to have this dream a lot. Basically, no matter what the dream is about I always end up running to my bed to pee. In the dream I know that I should just go to the toilet but instead I have to pee in my bed.


I've looked up some analysis on this....at least the urination part and I like what I see.

"To urinate, as well as to defecate, in a dream is usually related to removing all that is wrong, unnecessary, excessive or not wanted in your waking life. All negative external or internal factors which keep you from achieving an emotional balance must be eliminated from your life - just like urine, which is naturally removed in order to cleanse, purify and detoxify your body.


Dreams of urination may also stand for changes, usually for the better, to follow in one's waking life. They may also illustrate one's determination to let go of a painful past and adopt a new lifestyle, changing one's old habits and way of thinking. Consequently, urination dreams may be a symbol for re-birth and revival. "


So basically I am letting go of all the negative in my life and jumping in my bed to do this. Let's not even go there right now why I am symbolically doing this in my bed.

No comments: