Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

This is why I will forever be single I think...this is an actual profile on okcupid.

i am a [[transgender]] bibliophiliac [[lesbian]]. (as a [[transdyke]], i am uninterested in dating men, so stop right here, loverboy.)
i am shy but enthusiastic, [[linguist]]ically-oriented, [[feminist]], [[imaginative]] and an exceedingly well traveled homebody. i have a sense of humour inherited from my [[irish-american]] father's side of the family: coarse, strong, but loving. i'm not afraid of showing affection and i stand up for my friends and family something fierce.

these profiles are so undemonstrative of our true personalities. maybe if you think i'm interesting, we should just talk. i don't know what to say on these things; it's hard to find the right words.


CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THE HELL A TRANSGENDER BIBLIOPHILIAC LESBIAN TRANSDYKE IS!? I seriously don't even know if this is a woman or a man. I think a woman but am I wrong?  If I can't figure out what is under the sheets so to speak before I even read the profile, I'm pretty sure I should just move on to the next.

And what's up with everyone on okcupid being "bi".  Can't a woman just commit to being gay.  Just say you are gay. If you want to fuck a guy later that's fine, just commit when making a profile. 

No comments: