Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Thursday, May 5, 2011

You know what annoys me #8,455?

When I am trying to park; in particular parallel park, and a stranger walks up to my car and trys to direct me.  It makes me all nervous and I can't stand it.  I know that stranger is trying to help but it always just infuriates me.  I'LL FIGURE IT OUT MYSELF!  It might take 3 or 4 tries to get into a tough spot but I'll get there.  And if I can't, I'll drive and find another one.

Today, I wasn't driving but someone else was and I was in the passenger seat. I had to actually roll down my window and say, "I got this. All set."  And he kept trying. 

Of course I immediatley thought he was a mental patient because he was wearing a track suit and carrying pillows but it turns out he was just a guy helping his daughter move out of her college apartment.  Still, I'm all set.

No comments: