Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Thursday, August 13, 2009

You know what annoys me...or at least annoyed me yesterday

Lesbians.
Actually, tan lesbians.
Actually, tan lesbians who wear plaid shorts.
Actually, tan lesbians who wear plaid shorts and drive a honda fit.
Actually, tan lesbians who wear plaid shorts and drive a honda fit and drive on my ass going up a one-way street.
Actually, tan lesbians who wear plaid shorts and drive a honda fit and drive on my ass going up a one-way street when I am trying to park in a certain spot.
Actually, tan lesbians who wear plaid shorts and drive a honda fit and drive on my ass going up a one-way street when I am trying to park in a certain spot and then park in their own driveway in a house in Jamaica Plain.
Actually, tan lesbians who wear plaid shorts and drive a honda fit and drive on my ass going up a one-way street when I am trying to park in a certain spot and then park in their own driveway in a house in Jamaica Plain and have a trunk full of paper bags from Whole Foods.
Actually, tan lesbians who wear plaid shorts and drive a honda fit and drive on my ass going up a one-way street when I am trying to park in a certain spot and then park in their own driveway in a house in Jamaica Plain and have a trunk full of paper bags from Whole Foods filled with hummus and olives.
Actually, tan lesbians who wear plaid shorts and drive a honda fit and drive on my ass going up a one-way street when I am trying to park in a certain spot and then park in their own driveway in a house in Jamaica Plain and have a trunk full of paper bags from Whole Foods filled with hummus and olives and talking on their phone about their dinner party that night really loudly when I walk by.

No comments: