Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Saturday, October 10, 2009

So You Think You Can Live?

So I am a HUGE fan of So You Think You Can Dance. I had tickets to go see Season 5 live but of course, because of a break-up, I had to forfeit my tickets this year.

And maybe I am seeing things a little different in life at this moment but what the hell is with this show taking things so seriously? I just watched the Vegas week auditions and I kept hearing things like, "DANCE FOR YOU LIFE" AND "THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU WILL DANCE SO DANCE FOR YOUR LIFE" AND "YOU AREN'T SHOWING ME THAT YOU CAN SURVIVE LIFE OR THIS AUDITION."

WTF?????? It's a dance show. It's pre-recorded. They already know who they are going to choose! Why are they making this out to be the ONLY thing these kids will have in life? Give it a few years dancers....you will be a guest judge on a stupid dancing show too.

Don't get me wrong. I love the show. But seriously....stop taking it so seriously!

No comments: