Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Done

I try not to make it a point to discuss ex girlfriends on my blog by name and things they say. But you know what, if you are going to text me something so rude and ridculous. I am going to write about it.

Direct quote from my latest girl I "dated" who btw said about 5 of the things on my "Do not say to me list from this year".

Here are the text comments today (just so there is no confusion to how GIRLS ACTUALLY TALK TO ME. OH YEAH! Is that why you called me on Friday. Is that why you keep butt dialing me?

"After I discovered youwent to Seattle on my dime to screw a 3 day crew member, I really have no need to speak with you. You used me plain and simple. I thought you cared about me. It's a hard pill to swallow. I called you on Friday in a moment of weakness. I realize it was a bad idea. You didn't even have the heart to call me on Friday because you know you used me. You can't even apologize for what you've done. Of course you are happy just rolling to the next girl with my money, adding up all the things I gave you. Just like you showed off the watch Emily gave you. It only took me a few weeks to see your game that's why I became so critical of you. I coudl see you using me, waiting for the next gift or dinner.I sensed it at the Vineyard and I ignored I wanted to believe I was wrong. I've learned to never ignore my gut. I never wanted to bring you down. you do that to yourself. I'm not a vengeful person. Karma will take care of you"

Yes, ladies and gentleman. That is how girls in my past have talked to me. 4 of them this year to be exact. But no more. I will never allow this kind of manipulative, controlling, self-hating behavior take over again. I have reached the bottom of my fish barrel and complete emptiness. And when I did, I found something even better. Myself.

I find that only unhappy people are mean like this. No matter what happened (dated 4 weeks tops btw). It isn't me. Because I didn't say anything mean. I didn't. I just ignored. I just let it go as something that didn't work out. But she got mean. And that is because she is angry. But that doesn't make it ok to be mean to me.

In 2010: I DON'T DO MEAN. I'LL SAY IT AGAIN. I REFUSE TO DO MEAN. If you are mean, I will not have anything to do with you. Except for my own personal gain (which is a chapter in my book one day).

Now that I've done that, I have met someone who is so incredible. Someone who will never in a million years make me feel as low, and worthless as the people I have allowed in lately. NOBODY disgraces that without a beating from me. Nobody.

No comments: