Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sans Frans

Things I learned that I could do without in San Fran.

1.  The sweater dress look that shows off the coochie. 

2.  The black outfits with the brown boots. I don't care how fashionable you think you are: brown boots don't go with black pants or a black skirt or a black and white striped shirt or really anything like that for that matter.  Here's an example of what not to wear (but I only had a carry on for the love of god so fucking sue me because I wasn't trying to be fashionble). 


3.  The bus system.  Kind of nasty.  Not that I am a huge fan of Boston, but at least on the buses you know where the next stop is.  Buses are disgusting in a general sense anyway and being the fabulous gay woman I am; I really shouldn't have to be riding the bus.  I should be on my commuter bike.  Oh wait, I don't have one of those either. 

4.  Coffee cups with stamped logos.  Really?  Are you trying to look like you are cheap and good for the environment this way?  Newsflash.  Your cup is still made out of paper.

5.  Homeless people.  Seriously, the weather is better in San Diego. Go there.

6.  Everyone in the west coast seems to think that Jasper is a good name for a child.  It isn't. 


No comments: