Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Rest-o-lutions

Every year I come up with a list of resolutions I want to make for the New Year.  It's been a trying couple of months for me and I am so ready for the New Year. However, I haven't done my resolutions yet.  Tonight, the eve of the new year, I had a fun night. Perfect in my book. A movie, good food and some music and in bed reading by 10:30.  And I thought to myself while washing the eye liner off my face...

New Years resolutions should be sort of like getting your car inspected.  You should have 7 days after the first of the year to actually go in and get inspected.  So, technically, I have another week to inspect myself and decide what I want to do for my resolutions.  Tonight, I am just going to rest.

No comments: