Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Carrots and Berries

When I think about the winter and having to sit inside from the cold weather thinking and thinking about my life, I often get down.  That is when I have to creat carrots for myself to help me get through the harder times.  There are now three huge carrots awaiting me and I only have to wait a few months for them.  I can do this.

My first carrot is I have a $400 credit on Jet Blue to take a long weekend somewhere. 

My second carrot is a 9 day trip to Hawaii with my family in May.

My third carrot and I just found this out this morning, is a week long trip to Peru in July with my sister and her friend Lauren. We are going to hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.  And yes, Lauren Z, I will be camping without showers.  So we might have to take a trip to NH to prepare for this!

So now I just have to take the next few months and get to the gym and get my body in shape.  I love the spring and the summer so now only great things to look forward to.  Trips, hikes in NH, going to the beach.  It's all coming!!!

So I'll keep eating my winter root veggies knowing that I'll be switching to berries real soon.

No comments: