Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March Madness

2010 started off with a bang for me!  This was the first year in many years that I literally felt a difference inside myself and I KNEW this was going to be a great year. And great things did start happening.  And for that, I am really excited about my present and my future. (In my personal life at least).

That being said, I feel like I am heading into March with only a lottery ticket for a few games of the bracket that I am about to experience for March Madness.  It's anyone's game at this point and I need to stay on target if I am going to win this championship.

In the month of March, I need to do a few things to keep me from falling short of a victory.  First, I need to keep planning for my big work event on March 27.  I have to keep my head high and stay focused and get all the major details underway so it a successful event. 

Next, I need to purge my apartment. I had a mouse infestation and I baasically have to clean and sterlize and purge everything that I have.  And I need to realize that I can't do this all in one day.  I can only win one game at a time before I move ahead to the finals. 

Then, I have to make doctors appointments and dentist appointments to follow up on my health and my cracked tooth (which I think I just got by clenching for two weeks). 

If I can make it through March, I have amazing outcomes waiting for me.  Not a championship trophy but even better.  I get a visit from chicken, a week vacation in Seattle, tulips, a trip to NYC to see Billy Eliot and the Boston Marathon. 

March=April which=?  But for now, I just need to get through March.

No comments: