Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Conditioning

I had a dream last night and I always like to analyze my own dreams.  I was in a hair salon...one I had never been in before.  I had a hairdresser I've never seen before cutting my hair except my hair was darker and longer.  She gave me a very boring cut.  I looked like one of those afghan dogs.  Then my actual hairdresser came up to me and said, "Laura, what happened to your hair?  You need to get the color back in and fix that!" and then I found out it was going to cost me another $110 to do that.  But then she started to cut my hair for me and she kept hugging me and when she was done, my hair looked great again.

Then I woke up.

So, I will now analyze this dream.

I went to bed last night thinking that I didn't like the way my hair looks in a hat or in a bandana anymore right now because it is too short (although I love my hair).  I was worried that the color change wasn't bold enough.  Then I probably started thinking about one my exes who once told me that if I was a dog, I'd be an afghan.  WTF?  I remember that converstation

Me:  "If I was a dog, what kind do you think I'd be?"
Her:  "An afghan."
Me:  "Those are the dumbest dogs in the world!  That's just great."
Her:  "hahahaha"
 (sidenote...this is the same chick who called me scarface and told me that she didn't want to have children with me because they would turn out crazy.)

Anyway, then last night I was thinking that it has been so long since I've had any touch of any kind and all I want is someone to run their hands through my hair.  But I don't want to keep spending all this money to date if the girls aren't going to be into it with me and give back what I give in! 
I mean, I am all about passion and I WANT passion and I won't settle for anything less...but sometimes I'd even settle for just a quick hand in my hair or a rub of the shoulder.

Come on!!!  Then I woke up.  Now, I'm at work.

2 comments:

Saboteur said...

I think you should just come in in the morning and we will listen to Celine and I will shampoo and blowdry your hair. And you won't even have to pay anything if you can just make me laugh a few times which totally comes naturally to you.

Goldberg's Trashcan said...

that is the nicest most amazing things i've heard in months. tell me when!!! i'm there. and of course I'll make you laugh.