Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Friday, July 9, 2010

Ohhhprah

I had the weirdest dream last night.  I can't remember every piece of it but it had a few different scenarios in it that I thought were interesting.

It started with me wanting tickets to the Oprah show.  I ended up in line and then I had to get to the front of the line and I was with my family.  But we were late so we weren't able to get the front of the line. Then my mom decided to have lunch but I really wanted to go so I ended up in the woods.  I guess to get to the Oprah show we had to hike in the woods through all these windy roads.  Finally, I got to my hotel room and I couldn't move. I really wanted to go to the show but nobody else wanted to go with me.  I tried to put on my sneakers but I couldn't get them on. Then I got a text from my mom that said, "you can take care of it. I'm out of it."  Then, I remember feeling really frustrated and I got to the restaurant where my mom was eating and had a temper trantrum in front of her friends because I wanted to go to the show but my stepfather and sister were nowhere to be found and then I found out they went to the show because they didn't think I wanted to go!

I'm going to out on a limb and say this is a little like my life sometimes. I always want to do things...have a hard time always finding people to do them with....then find out they do them but don't think to ask me.  So, then I end up going out to eat. 

No comments: