Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Friday, June 26, 2009

I don't have time for dirty whores and pedophiles

All I have to say is thank god I like country music. When I got into my car this morning to drive to work, all that was on my radio station was MJ. "Don't stop til you get enough." "Beat it". Um...are the djs listening to the words? Don't they get it? So, I went to my number 1 preset...102.5. And was there MJ? Of course not! So that's where I stayed.

Don't get me wrong. I think MJ was an amazing entertainer. He had great music. We will always love his music. He will always be an icon. But can we just take a few moments to look at his personal life. How do I sum it up? Um...does crazy work? How about a kid diddler? Or maybe mental case? Let's try millions in debt for buying gold toilets? And I know he was never convicted of the kid diddling but really? Is anyone doubting that? He paid people off. And you know what, maybe those families are better off having the diddler money so they can get their kids some real therapy and a chance at a normal life.

And poor Farrah Fawcett. What did she die of? Oh, anal cancer. Sad. Sadder, that she is being called "courageous" with her battle. Do you know who is courageous. The thousands of people each day who fight cancer, and raise a family and do it without the fame and "fortune". What did Farrah do to better the world in terms of cancer? Did she speak out against how she got anal cancer and how to prevent it? No. Dirty whore. hahaha. Teasing. But fun to say nevertheless. Did she give money to a cancer ward at a hospital? No. Did she help families in need by opening up the "Let's rectumfy cancer fund" Get it. Haha. No she didn't. She made a NBC special. And now, is below Megan Fox's hairdo on msn.com in terms of newsworth.

No comments: