Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Monday, June 15, 2009

It's been way too long!

After a series of white trash ex-girlfriend episodes this winter, I decided to refrain from writing in my blog. I needed a little break from it. However, I am back and ready to write again about the wonders of our little world and ponder why the fuck people are crazy.

I won't dig deep into the white trash route 1 Paradise dance club in Saugus shit that happened to me yesterday at the JP block party. There is no need to go into those details. But it made me realize how much better my life is right now then it was a year ago and I am so much happier for that.

I have a great girlfriend. I have a job. I have friends. I am going on a awesome trip in one month. And I know I have to be positive, but really there is just way too much crazy shit that happens for me to not write about it.

So, Laura is back. Sort of.

No comments: