Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Monday, June 29, 2009

This is kinda fun

A. Apples are amazing. I love eating them. I love apple pie. I love applesauce
and applejuice.
B. Bangs. I had them a few years ago and did not like them on me. It took over a
year to grow them back. I love my hair now.
C. Cancer. I sometimes miss working on the breast cancer walks because i miss
the closeness feeling of being around good people all the time.
D. Dog. I want a boxer and I want to name her Femur after the coolest sounding bone in the body. I really want to name her Fiero from Wicked but that isn't a girl name.
E. Emily is my younger sister's name. She wants me to write a one-woman show. I think she should help co-write it.
F. Funny. I think I am really funny. I love making people laugh.
G. God? Sure. Why not.
H. Highways. They make me very nervous. So much so that I will stay home rather than get in a car. Working on it and I am much better now.
I. Ice cream is my favorite. I love it. Soft serve. Hard serve. Anything. But not chocolate or coffee so much. I prefer chocolate chip, black raspberry or mint chocolate chip.
J. Jews. I love making Jewish jokes.
K. Kentucky. Nope never been there. But would like to. Also would like to drive cross country not on any highways.
L. Lobster. I grew up in NH and never ate it. My ex had me try it a few years ago and now I am hooked. I am trying lots of new foods now.
M. My pet peeve...one of them. When people don't remember things I tell them. Is it that hard to listen to somebody? It is so important to me to know that people listen. Why bother talking otherwise.
N. New Hampshire. Where I am from and where I see myself living again one day. In a nice house with a large yard for Femur-Fiero.
O. Orange juice. I've always told myself I would be more centered if I could drink a glass of orange juice everyday. Haven't managed to do that yet. So, I'm always a little off kilter. ;)
P. Photography. I love taking pictures. I think pictures are a way to a person's soul. I feel like I have a talent for noticing details others miss.
Q. Quirky. I do have a lot of quirky little habits. It's because I have OCD. I like when people think they are quirky habits rather than annoying. It makes me feel better when I am called quirky.
R. Rent. I am not a huge fan of this musical. It's annyoing when lesbians don't know a lot about musicals but they love this one.
S. Sugar. I love eating anything with sugar. Any dessert. Even key lime pie. I love dessert. I eat it every night. My day isn't the same if I don't.
T. Tapas. Don't really eat them but I suppose I could. I like big meals. I eat a lot.
U. Urgh. Say this a lot. Especially when I hear anyone over the age of 10 say daddy. It actually gives me the creeps.
V. Vacation. I am excited about Iceland. I have been thinking about going there for years and I am proud that I took the plunge.
W. Work. I have a good work ethic. I believe in hard work. I believe in just doing it and doing it well. No need for excessive patting and making people feel good. Just do your work. And if you don't, get out.
X. Yup. Have a few of those. And no, not friends with them nor will I ever be.
Y. Because.
Z. Zoos. They make me happy but also sad. I don't like to see caged animals. If you look an amimal in the eye that is caged, there is something missing. I love looking into eyes of people and animals.

No comments: