Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Monday, June 22, 2009

This week is a shit show!

My colonscopy is on Thursday and I am in "prep" mode which totally blows because I can hardly eat anything. Wednesday is my clear liquid diet day which should be loads of fun. Except I can eat jello so that is good. I am so hungry right now and I can't even eat the rice cakes at my desk!

Today for lunch I have turkey on white bread. So in about two hours I can going to be scraping the roof of my mouth to get the bread off. For breakfast I had a yogurt. I am not supposed to be eating dairy but really now....what the hell am I supposed to do if I can't eat dairy. And I don't think I am lactose intolerant anyway. I think I am just really stressed and anxious all the time.

Tonight I am going shopping for Wednesday supplies. Looking forward to it. Currently, I am trying to figure out how I can move my tv to the hallway so at least I can watch So You Think You Can Dance.

No comments: