Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Thursday, May 13, 2010


I've had a kind of frustrating week. I mean, for the most part (about 80%) I'm totally cool and everything is good. But life is full of frustating things and 20% of things to me this week are frustrating and I want to bitch about them for a minute. I can bitch about them. Then I can move on. That's what I do.

I am frustrated that I still don't know what I want to do with my life when it comes to career. And yes....I know some people that have been laid off the past two weeks. (moment of silence for them). Now, back to me. I am frustrated that I don't know what to do with my life sometimes with my career. Yes, I have a job. But I am somebody that needs to be a lot more fulfilled than just having something. I want to feel something for what I have.

I am frustated that people I've dated think they are always hurting me. They aren't. If you tell me that you don't want to be with me, then don't be with me. I will not fight it. I am better than that. You aren't hurting me.

I am frustrated when my sarcasm gets picked on. If you don't like it, then don't like it. But don't pick on it. Don't be critical of it. I am a very sweet person. 80% of the time. Get a backbone for the other 20%.

I am frustrated that yet again, this year, I have no Memorial Day plans. I want somebody to invite me to do something for Memorial Day weekend. I do. Of course I can plan something and ask a bunch of people what they are doing. I've already started. But, sometimes, I just want someone to want to include me in their plans because they want me around. Nothing more than that....that they want me around because it would be fun.

I am frustrated that I haven't had a trip with a girl in the past three years in which I print pictures and weeks later, they aren't my ex. I mean, don't get me wrong, I take lots of self photographs just in case I get an ex so my albums aren't empty. But seriously, it would be nice. I'm not embarassed to say it. I want cute pictures.

Sidenote: I am going to see my friend in Brooklyn next weekend because she asked me to come and wants to see me and I am very happy about that. 80%. And I'll totally get cute pictures of us.

See...I just have to bitch sometimes and then I feel better about the good stuff.

No comments: