Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Ok that was too much. Period.

So my 30 day yoga challenge kind of...well um ended.  It's not that I don't love yoga now but going everyday with a full time job and a dog was just too hard and it was putting unnecessary pressure on myself.  I decided that there was absolutely no reason to put that kind of pressure on myself it wasn't enjoyable.  One thing they say in yoga a lot is that if you aren't enjoying a pose, then you should change it up so you do.  So, I decided that I will do yoga on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays and on the weekend do some sort of cardio whether biking or hiking or just a nice long run!

So this leads me to Thursday when I had the complete opposite of yoga. I was getting my period so I was having so many cravings that I never ever have!!  First, E and I went to Jim's deli and instead of my usual turkey or a chicken salad sandwich, I ordered the Brookline.  The Brookline had pastrami, corned beef, turkey, russian dressing, cheese and cole slaw!!!  I ate almost the whole things, with a pickle (not sour but that's ok....wasn't a jewish deli) and a side of french fries.  It didn't end there either.  I got a black raspberry shake as well later.

Well the period has arrived thank god so I don't think I'll be ordering meat sandwiches like that for awhile...or at least another three weeks or so.

No comments: