Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Yoga Challenge Day 2



It was really really hard to get out of bed on Tuesday.  I called in sick and basically laid in my bed all day crying.  It's just what I have to do.  We all have our way of dealing with hurt and pain and that is my way. I hate myself when I do that but it's part of me and that's all I can say about that.

Day 2
I like this teacher. I like what he has to say while he is talking.  You have to hold your poses for a very long time when you are in his class.  I managed to do pretty well and only had to go into child's pose twice, which was pretty amazing considering how I was feeling inside.  I tried to focus just on my breathing but of course my mind drifted to the girl and how much I love her but I found my way back to the breathing.  It doesn't hurt that my pants aren't tight anymore and I actually feel like my back is forming muscles.  Again, I did the backbend.

My boobs almost came out a couple of times.  I still don't understand why I seem to sweat more than anyone else in the class.  I look around. (Yes, I do even though you aren't supposed to) and I look at other people and I am drenched in sweat.  Drenched!  I need two towels and a yogitoe towel just to keep dry.  But sweating is a good thing. 

No comments: