Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Yoga Challenge Day 3



Today was probably the worst day yet for me.  I couldn't sleep the night before and I woke up with this overwhelming feeling of solitutde and emptimness.  I couldn't get out of bed but I did manage to go in and see my therapist, who was super worried about me.  She called my psychiatrist who has decided to up my meds.  I am on the lowest dose possible (my choice) but unfortuantley, that works great when things in my life are wonderful.  However, when something goes wrong, I tend to be more vulnerable to losing it.  So, I'm upping the dose. No big deal. Whatever helps.  I cried all day.  I cried before yoga.  I cried during shavashana (or however you spell it) and I cried on the way home.  But then I got home and I felt a little better. 

The laundry, however, is not happy.  When will I have time to do it????

Day 3
Today was a new teacher.  He was okay. He talked with a very sweet voice and instead of affirmations, he really focused on how to do the moves. It was a foundations beginning course.  However, I completely rocked the plank, I felt myself do pushups with much more ease, and I did 3 backbends!  And I was sweating profusely again!!!  I need to google this. 

I decided that to reward myself when this is finished I am going to finally get that back tattoo I've been wanting for years. So, in June I'm getting that tat!!!  And my back will be looking really good for it!!

No comments: