Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Monday, May 14, 2012

Yoga Challenge Day 5



Day 5:
For the record, I took this picture days later. I forgot to take one on that day.  This is my hand at work.

I love Friday classes. There is just something so nice about finishing up a work week and then going to the 6:00 class.  It was the teacher Daniel's last day so he made it 90 minutes...and so many people love him that the class had about 50 people in it.  There was not an inch to be had.  I even got to see the person's feet in front of me, with a band-aid on it and everytime I did upward dog I kept thinking "i wonder what she did." 

Yeah, this focusing thing....I need to get better at it.  It is one of the hardest things to do in life.  Just focus on yourself.  I listen to what the teachers say and how you can't stop your mind but you can just listen for your breathe and I know that it is possible. I just haven't figured out how to do it yet. 

I can figure out things like a back bend or a pigeon.  But, to actually take time NOT to focus on things I want to improve in my life; things I want to change, that is lesson I haven't mastered yet.  I am 35 and I haven't mastered it yet.  And that is what I am going to start to do.

No comments: