Now, I know it is the "cool" thing to say, "I don't believe in resolutions. I think you should be your best all the time." And trust me, I am the first one to say that. But this year, I decided to make some resolutions that I think will help to better myself.
So here goes...
1. Dance to at least three songs everyday in my living room with the music on full blast. Preferably at around 1am to annoy my upstairs neighbor who thinks it is fun to throw his trash in my yard and make spaghettios for dinner every night which I can smell.
2. Eat more spaghettios so my upstairs neighbor can smell them.
3. Complain about my car only once a day rather than three times.
4. Take all of memory boxes out and organize them and throw out the memories I don't want to keep anymore.
5. Limit myself to one memory box a year.
6. Laugh at myself at least twice a day. Laugh at other people at least ten times a day.
7. Find a ALF t-shirt.
8. Bake more.
9. Get a flat screen TV.
10. Go to Iceland.
11. Grow my hair so I can put it in cute ponytails.
12. Cut my hair while I am growing it because it is driving me crazy.
13. Curse myself for cutting my hair before I could get it in cute ponytails.
14. Dye it black.
15. Ask someone out on a date.
16. Not an imaginary person.
17. Try sushi. *This is still up in the air. I am not sure I am ready for that step in my life.