Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Solar Power

I was thinking today about the idea of soul mates. Actually, I was thinking about it on my way to the grocery store to get more tea. Now, my thoughts might have something to do with the fact that I've had more organic tea in my system in the last week then I ever thought I would. I actually just bought more. I can't stop drinking tea because it is the only thing that is making my throat feel better.

Anyway, I was thinking about soul mates. And I decided today that I don't believe in them. I don't believe that there is one person out there for you. I don't believe that there is one person who will cure you and make the world okay for you and be there for you and support you and know you inside and out.

There isn't a tea that can do that. So how the heck can there be a person who can? Seriously though, what if your soulmate dies? What if you never meet your soulmate? What if you decide to never go to Whole Foods again and get organic tea? Then what? Then, you are just fucked. And nobody wants that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Of course there isn't just one person who can do all that- there are MANY!