Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Slumdog

I was just reading a friend's facebook page about how she loved Slumdog Millionare and it made me realize that I never actually talked about how amazing this movie is.

It has been years since I was so moved at a movie. I go to movies all the time and I pretty much cry at all dramatic movies. Unless they involve Kate Hudson. She just annoys me. Not that she does dramatic roles. I think she tried once. She won a Golden Globe for it. Questionable. Anyway.... I don't always believe in fate and destiny and soulmates but this movie for a second, made me think that it could happen. Actually, I need to rephrase, I don't believe in soulmates. I do however believe in fate and destiny. I do think things happen for a reason.

At the end of this movie, I actually let out a sigh. I couldn't believe how powerful it was. It made me think for a second, that maybe things really do happen for the best.

I am going to buy the movie poster and hang it up in my living room...to remind me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, hold the phone- you really believe in fate? For real? Like there is a puppet master in the sky with strings? I haven't seen the movie yet though...

Goldberg's Trashcan said...

Yes...no KNOW I believe in fate. Remember, we talked about this. You don't and I said I do. And then we probably got in an argument about it. ;) Go see the movie!!!! Maybe you will change your mind.