2. There are way to many teas to choose from in the grocery store. And I'm talking Stop-N-Shop. I didn't even go to freaking Whole Foods. I don't like green tea, even though I suppose that is something I am going to have to start drinking for my health. I went with peppermint. That's green.
3. I have been really whiny and that is just not fun.
4. I get really bummed that my muscles are sore and not because I went to the gym. I miss the gym.
5. The one week I am on the couch all the time, freaking Oprah is all repeats. Please. The one on today is about Sex and the City. NO thank you.
6. When I am sick, Snowball is sick. How cute is that.
7. The holiday season can be such a drag. It gets dark at 4 and people are always busy shopping and going to parties. I do not have those parties to go to, especially since I work as a contractor and don't have company parties to go to.
8. I am however excited that I can be part of decorating a tree on Saturday.
9. When you wake up with your eyes glued closed and it isn't conjunctivitus, which I don't have, does that mean, I've been crying too much at movies?
10. I suppose when I am sick, I realize that maybe, probably not, but maybe....I could use a roommate and/or a girlfriend. No...not really. Maybe just a friend who could bring me soup. Nobody ever comes to Watertown, though.