Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Top 10 things I learned while being sick

1.  I really wish I bought those straws the other day.  It is so much more fun to drink juice with a straw.
2.  There are way to many teas to choose from in the grocery store.  And I'm talking Stop-N-Shop.  I didn't even go to freaking Whole Foods.  I don't like green tea, even though I suppose that is something I am going to have to start drinking for my health.  I went with peppermint.  That's green.
3.  I have been really whiny and that is just not fun.
4.  I get really bummed that my muscles are sore and not because I went to the gym.  I miss the gym.
5.  The one week I am on the couch all the time, freaking Oprah is all repeats.  Please.  The one on today is about Sex and the City.  NO thank you.  
6.  When I am sick, Snowball is sick.  How cute is that.
7.  The holiday season can be such a drag.  It gets dark at 4 and people are always busy shopping and going to parties.  I do not have those parties to go to, especially since I work as a contractor and don't have company parties to go to.  
8.  I am however excited that I can be part of decorating a tree on Saturday.  
9.  When you wake up with your eyes glued closed and it isn't conjunctivitus, which I don't have, does that mean, I've been crying too much at movies?
10.  I suppose when I am sick, I realize that maybe, probably not, but maybe....I could use a roommate and/or a girlfriend.  No...not really.  Maybe just a friend who could bring me soup.  Nobody ever comes to Watertown, though.  

No comments: