Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Monday, December 29, 2008

Snap, Crackle, Crunch, Slap

I need to work on my new invention. Silent popcorn bags and a silencer to put in people's mouths at the movies when they eat popcorn. I don't know why, but the sound of the crunching bag and the munching people makes my insides feel all creepy. And I am sure I annoy people when I eat popcorn at the movies but I can't hear it.

It seriously never fails that when I go to the movies, there is either a single person eating a large bag or a couple eating a large bag. I am not sure what is worse. I think it might be the couple because they take a huge mound in their hands and pop in in their mouths and then they talk to their partner. "honey, did you notice the juxtoposition of the genre of the melodramatic cinematography?"

No comments: