Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Xmas

Okay. I did the whole Xmas cheer thing. I sent cards. I sent out texts. Some people texted me back. Most ignored me. Yeah...Merry xmas. What I am really sick of though is how everyone is using facebook to tell us how wonderful their freaking xmas is. How cute their kids are in santa hats and santa tshirts and sitting on the tree and how cute they look playing with their new elmo doll. I get it.

I am a single, 32 year old chick with no husband or wife or kid. Last night, on xmas eve, i sat on my parents floor and watched a nazi movie. Yeah, that's right. merry xmas eve to me.

Can we all get back to real life now and forget about xmas. please. thank you.

And i really look forward to seeing the pics of your kids in their cupid outfits in a couple of months.

No comments: