Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Morning Jolts

The past two weeks I have been waking up at 4am every day.  I do not like this.  I am not sure exactly what is going on.  I am starting to think that maybe my body is telling me to become a morning person and get up and go for a jog at 4am.

If you believed that then you are crazy!  I don't jog.  I will never jog. I will never run.  No thank you.  I like my legs and knees.  I will walk for hours and hike and bike or do anything else besides run though.

So, if it isn't my body telling me to get up and jog, what is it?  Is it my mind telling me to get up and get going and enjoy the day!!  Again, I can do that at 7am or 8am too....so I hope not.

I am going with the air conditioning theory...that my air conditioner is waking me up and telling me that my soft and warm comforter fell off the bed and I need to pick it up.  That's the theory I am going with.

It's 5:30 now...if I can get back to sleep in the next five minutes, I can still get two hours of sleep.

No comments: