Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Things I learned at this year's "pride"

1.  Think before you go to Cottonwood.
2.  I would rather get wet than stand under an umbrella with my ex girlfriend and her crazy new girlfriend who acts like her mother.

3.  I have nothing to say to my ex girlfriend, which is sad.

4.  It's okay to run into ex girlfriends who are cool and actually talk to you.

5.  Don't think girls will change. They won't. That's why you left them.

6.  Don't ever go dancing at Machine ever again.  The girls don't know how to dance and they are disgusting.

7.  Always drive myself when I go out someplace.

8.  Tell girls who you have "hung" out with you and seen you around for about 2 years to fuck off when they hit on you and say "hey, my name is Jane." and I say, "yeah..I know. we have hung out for 2 years." and she says, "we have" and then you say, "yeah...so anyway" and walk away...yeah...you remember Laura Goldberg.  If you don't....you don't even deserve to look at me.

9.  People do not change.  I change.  For the better.  And I could not be happier about it.

No comments: