Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Poof

Planning things can be so tiresome.  Now...true, I plan events as part of my job so one could think that I love planning. I think, though, that in life, I feel like I HAVE to plan things.  If I don't plan things, then things won't happen and then I will be bored, which is dangerous. Very, very dangerous.  So, because of this, I am always planning things. 

The problem in this world is that other people don't see that or understand this way of life so when plans are made, they don't realize that I was actually looking forward to plans so that when things don't happen, it sucks. 

So sometimes, I just want other people to make plans and bring me into them. I want camping trips, and hiking trips and museum trips, and just shit to do...that is yeah, I'll say it, planned!!!

When I was younger, whenever I wanted my mom to make me something, my stepfather would say, "poof, you're a sandwich". 

"poof, you've got plans."

No comments: