Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Tight Wad

I have never been considered a patient person.  Ever. I have a lot of amazing qualities. Patience has never been one of them. Whether that means standing in line, sitting in traffic, waiting for an answer, waiting for a relationship, patience to find my calling in life, anything....just don't have it.

However, the past few weeks I've noticed a significant change to this pattern.  I am a lot calmer.  Maybe it's the summer.  Maybe it's just me growing up.  Maybe it's just me giving less and less of a shit about the useless stuff.

However, today I think it has to do with the fact that my bra could not be any tighter and I just can't focus on anything else right now. I can't wait to go home and take it off and then put on a sports bra and pick up my bike from the shop and go for a ride. 

No comments: