Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Can you give a child whiskey?

Is it wrong that I wanted to pour an entire bottle of whiskey into the child sitting behind me on the plane on Friday? She was probably 4 or 5 years old and was just:
a: not cute
b: annoying

What is wrong with parents? There was literally NOBODY talking on this flight. Everyone was quiet with the exception of the mother behind me who decided that she needed to read a book to her child. I can't stand baby talk to begin with but when it is forced upon me in the seat behind me on a plane, that is just too much. And she choose to read the book while the plane was landing so I couldn't use my headphones to dffuse the sound of the mother trying to teach her child a lesson about asking for directions or some crap like that. Here's a lesson. Teach your child to be quiet.

When the plane landed, the girl said, "I want to get out of this stupid plane!" I turned around and replied, "Tell me about it, kid."

No comments: