Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Laura...don't sweat the small stuff.

Why is it that the only thing I can worry about right now is the fact that I don't have a parking spot.  Never mind that I have no job and no clue and no idea where I am going.  I don't have a parking spot and that is all I can think about.  Oh yeah..it's cause I have OCD and that is how f-d up that crap is.  

Why can't I just have to check the stove a hundred times and wash my hands a million times a day. That would be so much easier than worrying about a parking spot.  

So to make myself feel better, I just went outside and said hi to all the cerebral palsy patients sitting in the parking lot next to the post office.  I just want to help them.  But then I realized that their wheelchairs were taking up a couple of parking spots and now I am back to my initial problem.  

No comments: