Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

People who say they don't like Celion Dion can kiss it!!!

I have been without cable and a TV for almost two weeks.  If I don't have a TV by September 22 when Heroes comes back on, I BETTER get invited somewhere to watch it in HD.  

Me not having a TV and cable at first seemed like the worst thing in the world (besides Celine retiring of course).  However, I am getting around it.  I am watching DVDs and all the episodes of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.  And really it is beautiful out and summer in New England so I guess I can deal with it for now.  

But as soon as The Office and Grey's comes back on and Heroes....I need a 42 inch LCD TV.  And now thanks to a certain someone who I won't mention, I now have to spend my George Bush money on rent instead of a TV.  

I am going for another walk now to go to Newbury Street to buy new glasses.  I have three pairs and now I want a fourth.  I am going to listen to Celine the entire way.  F-IT!

No comments: