Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Thursday, August 14, 2008

My cup runeth over.

Literally. I went bra shopping today and my boobs have officially runeth over the C cup. I didn't really want to admit it. I thought I could keep going thinking I was a C. It wasn't until Celine Dion's "Taking Chances" came on in the dressing room that I realized I must bite the bullet and face the fact that I have a very large chest. The truth is I am a D. And also a DD. So I wouldn't be so upset about the DD, I got a 38D and a then a 36DD.

I have no idea how you are supposed to go about finding a bra that fits. However, I have decided from this day forth, I will only bra shop when I am tan. The reason is, all the bras looked great on me because of my newly darkened skin. Also, because I went to the gym twice and have an alien's metabolism and my six pack is starting to form. Not really, but I can see a notable difference from three days ago.

When I finally decide that I don't want to get skin cancer and I stop tanning, then I will also stop wearing bras. Just you wait, ladies. Just you wait.

No comments: