Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

gym-gyminey, gym-gyminey, gym gym giroo

Days since Laura has been to Boston Sports Club:  zero!

That's right.  Today, I officially made it back to the gym.  It really is like riding a bike. Not that I would know since I hardly ever ride a bike or even have a desire to discuss bikes or anything pertaining to bikes or wheels or spokes or rides or anything on that matter.  (That is for a later posting).  

I did an hour on the elliptical and I must say I felt great. I was watching men's water polo on TV but realized very quickly that I have no desire to watch men's water polo on TV. So instead I listened to my shuffle to all my sad and sappy songs.  All the depressing lyrics just made me want to go faster.  Then I listened to my salsa music and realized that I want to learn how to salsa.  I must have been practicing on the elliptical without realizing it though because the next thing I know my keys were falling all over the place and the guy next to me said, "you are making quite a racket".  PS:  when you listen to music rather than watch TV, you can see yourself in the screen like a mirror.  You better believe I was chasing that hot girl in the screen.  

No comments: