Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

If I was dramatic, I would be on Broadway!

I was accused today of being "dramatic".  That is a big time NO-NO in my book of insults.  Don't tell me to calm down, relax or chill out. And DON'T ever tell me I am being dramatic.  I am not dumb. I know that I can be extreme at times.  But, this morning a light went off in my head and I realized things I needed to do to move forward in my life and I think that is very positive.  But to be accused of being dramatic over this newly found light, well that is just not cool!  

I have spent over a year dealing with people who get drunk, who cheat on me, who act like my friends, who act like they care about my well being, who get jealous, who get angry, who want to take care of me on their terms, who want to fire me because of my personality, who want to make me cry so they can hold me, who want to see how far they can push me before I break (which I NEVER will), who want to use me for my talents and then just push me out the door!

Why don't these people realize that they are the ones who need the help.  I am done holding on to people just to say I have people in my life.  I don't need those people. I am a firm believer that people come and go in your life and come for a reason.  I know now when to let these people loose.  I want to tell all the people how I really feel but it won't matter.  They won't change.  They won't understand.  And they will only be jealous that I am moving forward and finding new positive solutions to my life.  Good-bye you fools!  Sorry if you think that is dramatic but you are the ones acting crazy!

No comments: