Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

DVR

I love DVR.  I love cable.  I even love my little TV.  I have missed it so much.  I stayed up for hours watching on demand and the Daily Show.  It was amazing.  I watched Heroes..huh?  I watched CSI:  Miami and realized that there is no reason I can't be in Hollywood if David Caruso can spend seven years on that show.  How many sunglasses do you think they have in the prop room for the show...it seems his break every episode.  

I watched How I Met Your Mother and was a little disappointed.  I say the funniest part last night was when Neil Patrick Harris was acting like a puppy in love but really he was acting kind of gay.

Tonight, I get to record Fringe and SVU.  Love it! Love it! Love it!

Now if you can excuse me, I am off to watch the third season of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.  That show makes me feel better about my life.  And since I have been feeling kind of down the past two days, that will help.

Wait, does me feeling down the past two days correlate at all to the fact that all I've been doing is watching tv? Something to think about.  

No comments: