Laura Goldberg

Laura Goldberg

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Positive Polly needs to take a nap

So I was told that my blog about going to Nubble Lighthouse was too positive.  Thank you very much Ms. Baton Rouge.  Now, I can't help it that people are jealous because I live in an awesome area of the country that doesn't revolve around gators, football, hush puppies and racist people.  

Is that better?  

And you also called me a ninety year old woman.  Here is a list of other things people have called me so you are going to have to try harder to offend me next time.  :)

"You are a gay man trapped in a lesbian's body who sometimes sleeps with men."
"You are a 12 year old boy."
"You are selfish."
"You are dramatic." (only I can call myself that)
"You are nuts."
"You have serious issues."
"You are not the kind of person I want to know."  (that was from an ex.  isn't that just fantastic.)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, yeah. The lighthouse story was boring, not positive.

Anonymous said...

It was positivly boring.